Warranty & Shipping Policies
At Apple Valley Auto Recycling, we offer a warranty of 120 days from invoice date unless otherwise stated on the invoice. Defected products will be dealt with on a replacement and/or repair basis. If replacement/repair are not possible, a refund will be issued. Warranty is void if the part has been disassembled or tampered with in any way.
- Apple Valley Auto Recycling shall not assume responsibility for damages, labour costs, or any other expenses such as towing, emergency road services, lodging or any related expenses – directly or indirectly – at any time during or after installation of any part sold.
- Returned parts (not needed/wrong) must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and returned within 30 days from date of sale.
- All refunds will be issued the same way payment was received (i.e.: cash, debit, credit card, chq).
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge and parts must be in the same condition as when they were sold.
- Electrical parts (computers, modules, etc.) are not returnable or refundable in any way.
- Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specification i.e.: oil pressure, compression and oil consumption.
- In most cases we sell our engine complete, however all that is being charged for is the block assembly with heads.
- We leave accessories such as water pump, distributor, coil pack, fuel injection pump and/or exhaust manifolds attached for the customers convenience and to make installation easier.
- Unless specifically written on the invoice these above-mentioned parts are NOT covered for warranty with an engine sale.
- All wiring harnesses must be changed, your original harness and sensors must be used or warranty void.